Vu Retinol Serum
“Retinol is the gold-standard ingredient in skin care because it alters the behavior of aged cells, so they act in a more youthful manner. It smooths and refines skins texture, enhances skin radiance and treats aging.”
- Dr. Marion Vujevich, MD, FAAD
BENEFITS of Vu Retinol Serum:
- 7-hour time release. This is key because it allows VU to use 5X more RETINOL than most products because it eliminates redness, pealing and irritation.
- Prevents wrinkles, as well as smooth out existing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brighten dull skin by exfoliating at the cellular level, which results in brighter and smoother new skin.
- Regulate oily skin and minimize breakouts.
- Fade dark-age spots, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation and even out complexion over time.
KEY INGREDIENTS in Vu Retinol Serum:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrate & plump skin.
- Vitamin C: Aids to repair skin UV damage.
- Soluble Collagen: Helps to firm and act as a filler.
- Retinol: Helps fight acne, reduce wrinkles, stimulate collagen, and promote cellular turnover.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan), Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Soluble Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Tristearate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, PEG-20, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.