“I needed to formulate a product using the latest advancements in science to improve the overall appearance of that skin around the eyes that includes the upper eyelid, an area that is most often not directed by other eye creams. My goal was to slow the visible signs of aging.”
- Dr. Marion Vujevich, MD, FAAD
BENEFITS of Radiant Eyes:
- Reduce puffiness.
- Fight lines & wrinkles under the eyes and “crow’s feet”.
- Helps diminish dark circles under the eyes.
- Helps tighten skin & lift eyelids.
KEY INGREDIENTS of Radiant Eyes:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Made from a protein found in Botox. It’s primarily used to fight wrinkles and lift and tighten the skin around the eye area.
- Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: Helps to reduce puffy eyes, reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Lighten discoloration and inhibits a key enzyme that is responsible for making the dark circles.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract: Protects collagen and elastin, reducing the signs of under eye bags, dark circles, and a dull complex.
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Squalane, Glycereth-26, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl, Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Chrysin, Darutoside, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright)Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.