KEY BENEFITS of Active Cleanser:
- Perfect for normal to oily skin.
- Micronized to NOT sit on the surface of the skin, which will irritate and cause redness.
- Prevents future breakouts.
- Soothing aloe.
KEY INGREDIENTS of Active Cleanser:
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Helps reduce the amount of acne causing bacteria on the skin. Less bacteria leads to less breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide also helps keep the pore clear from blockages. It’s the most effective over-the-counter acne treatment available.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties. Aloe protects the skin from UV damage.
Wet affected area, wash and rinse well. Use once or twice daily as directed by physician. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce frequency.
WARNINGS: Avoid sun exposure. Use a sunscreen. For external use only. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. May bleach fabrics. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Benzoyl Peroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-18, Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.
10% Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide