DERMAL HYDRATING BALM
“Dry Skin can lead to ongoing skin problems. The normally fine lines in the skin become more visible, the skin feels rough and appears dull and flaky. Essential oils and green tea extracts help to calm and balance the skin and its protective barrier.”
- Dr. Marion Vujevich, MD, FAAD
BENEFITS of Dermal Hydrating Balm:
- Ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Protect you skin from premature aging, UV damage, redness, and irritation.
- Help new skin cells grow.
- Tighten the skin.
- Minimize pores & BALANCE oil levels in the skin.
KEY INGREDIENTS of Dermal Hydrating Balm:
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Anti-inflammatory, reduce redness, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Green Tea Extracts: Diminish the signs of aging, calms irritation, evens out discoloration & reduces swelling.
- Lemongrass Oils: Tightens skin & promotes the regeneration of new skin to diminish signs of aging.
- Clay Sage Oils: Stabilize the production of natural oil and sebum to prevent acne and balance the skin.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERETH-26, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE (COMFREY) RHIZOME/ROOT EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS (LEMONGRASS) OIL, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY SAGE) OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF (VIOLET ) LEAF OIL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CARBOMER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE.